REAL IS GOOD.

Be it gemstones, food, or people - to "get real" is to experience something in it's natural state. That's what I'm all about - and so is my photography. Real never goes out of style!! So, find your comfy place and hang out as long as you like. We'll just get-real together. :)

5/13/2009

Friends helping friends.

I'm running a special - oh yes I am! Toted as the "Refer-a-Friend" special, it's exactly what it sounds like. EXCEPT...both refer-er AND refer-ee get goodies! In greater detail, it plays out like this: You have a friend (of course you do..you probably have lots)- tell'em about my services, they call and set up an appointment (telling me they were referred by YOU) and I give them a free 8x10! Then YOU, my friend, get fifteen bucks off of your next sitting fee OR a free 8x10. Yup....it's as easy as that - and just for opening your mouth. Cool. I'll be running this 'till June; and June (can you believe it) - is JUST around the corner...

Happy Wednesday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15728529931

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones