REAL IS GOOD.

Be it gemstones, food, or people - to "get real" is to experience something in it's natural state. That's what I'm all about - and so is my photography. Real never goes out of style!! So, find your comfy place and hang out as long as you like. We'll just get-real together. :)

3/19/2009

The Welcome Mat


I really enjoy home-sessions. They are so fun and so-telling. I really love that the photos reflect the true nature and relationship of each family. This sweet and hospitable family was so energetic and gracious. Thank you for welcoming me into your home, D-family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15728529931

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones