REAL IS GOOD.

Be it gemstones, food, or people - to "get real" is to experience something in it's natural state. That's what I'm all about - and so is my photography. Real never goes out of style!! So, find your comfy place and hang out as long as you like. We'll just get-real together. :)

3/30/2009

Humble Pie


Remember what you were like when you had your first child? Remember the silly, outright ludicrous things you said you would "never" do? Literally, my first child had one 18 inch basket of toys and one....(yes, I said ONE) stuffed bear. A lovely bear, I might add. In fact, I think you can see his lower extremeties wearing the sports pajama pants right there. But you see, this bear was supposed to be an only child.....because I loathe dust and clutter. As you can see, the good Lord had plans for me and my minimalist tendencies. My darling boy, Blythe delights in their ragged, dirty, musty glory; plotting (much to my chagrin) for new "adoptees" continually. What to do. What to do. Recognize my silliness, allow my 8-year old his joy in life and then break out the dust cloth. :) Enjoy your babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15728529931

div style="text-align: center; margin-left: auto; visibility:visible; margin-right: auto; width:450px;">
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones